selection to clipboard in xterm

 Hello,

a couple of weeks ago I installed cygwin (1.7.5) on
my new Win7-PC.
On my old XP-PC the xterm-selection was a highly
appreciated function to make some text accessible
in the windows clipboard by simply highlighting it
with the mouse, but with my new PC that does not
work any more. Selections do not affect the content
of the clipboard.
Checking/unchecking the "Select to Clipboard" item
under "VT Options" does not change anything.
Any idea what the problem is and how I could get
this working?
Thanks for any support.

Sven

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Dipl. Inform. Sven Severus
Softwareentwicklung
HIMA Paul Hildebrandt GmbH + CO KG
Abt: Entwicklung Software
Albert-Bassermann-Strasse 28
68782 Bruehl
Germany

Tel: +49 6202 709-289
Fax: +49 6202 709-299
E-Mail: s.severus@hima.com
Internet: www.hima.de

--
HIMA Paul Hildebrandt GmbH + Co KG, Albert-Bassermann-Str. 28, 68782 Bruehl bei Mannheim
Kommanditgesellschaft, Sitz Bruehl, Deutschland - Registergericht Mannheim HRA 421017

Persoenlich haftende Gesellschafterin Paul Hildebrandt Verwaltungsgesellschaft mbH,
Sitz Bruehl, Deutschland - Registergericht Mannheim HRB 420588

Geschaeftsfuehrer: Dipl.-Betriebswirt Steffen Philipp