Re: XWin crash after the launch of startkde on a remote Red Hat 5 machine

I found an error on the previous patch, the clipboard thread was
restarting on every X clipboard error.
I changed this by adding a test on the request_code error to restart
the thread only if the request_code equals to 24 which is the error
code for a BadWindow.
It seems to me that this is better like this.

This new version of the patch is named V2,
Sorry for the trouble.

Regards,
Michel Hummel