Re: Windows 7 Aero mode issue again

On 10/26/2010 9:09 AM, Jon TURNEY wrote:
On 24/10/2010 00:00, Eliot Moss wrote:
Dear Jon -- The latest xorg and dlls, posted in the last
day, consistently cause my Window 7 64-bit laptop to drop
out of Aero mode if I put it in sleep mode and then wake
it up. Here are the .log file and the stderr output.

Sorry, I'm not quite sure what you are telling me here.

It is that you still have the same problem with 1.9.0-2 as with 1.8.2-1? (which is unfortunately
unsurprising, as I haven't done anything to fix it)

Yes ... but it seems that the problem *had* gone away for a while, with a version I directly downloaded that you had pointed me to ...

Regards -- Eliot