Re: AltGr key mostly fires an additional CONTROL key

On 06/09/2011 08:44, Oliver Schmidt wrote:
On 9/5/2011 3:35 PM, Jon TURNEY wrote:
comments, as what this code is trying to do is slightly obscure, and I
assume that the old comments about TweakUI being the cause of this are
just wrong (as you don't mention that you have it installed)

Yes I didn't test it with Tweak UI and I ignored the comments on Tweak UI. I also think that the old "sleep(0)" workaround for Tweak UI is now not necessary with the new patch. But I kept the changes as minimal as possible and tried to keep existing code as much as it is.

Thanks for the clarifications. I decided to be a bit braver, so I reworked your patch a bit, added a few more comments and removed the "sleep(0)" voodoo. Change is included in Cygwin/X server 1.11.1-1, thanks very much for your help.

[1] http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~jturney/xserver/commit/?h=cygwin-release-1.11&id=111ba21046b700850c5d4106d0c302d19a30e8b3

--
Jon TURNEY
Volunteer Cygwin/X X Server maintainer