Errormessage

Hello,

I have installed cygwinx and now when I will start the programm and entering startxwin, I got allways this error-message:

startxwin: Another X server instance is running on DISPLAY :0
. Resource temprarily unavailable

Can you help me and write me, what I can do to run this program.

Thank you very much

Sonja AbÃ