How to properly start xwin at windows seven startup?

I've had an old version of Cygwin running on a WinXP laptop for quite
a while.  I made it run "startxwin.bat" on startup.  I'm now setting
up the latest Cygwin on a Win7 laptop.  The FAQ is saying to not use
the "startxwin.bat" file (as it doesn't exist anymore), and use the
exe file. However, it also says to not start it directly from Windows.
 It needs to be started from a login shell.  What is the proper way to
start the Xwin server at Windows startup?  I didn't see this in the
FAQ, and I didn't find any obvious answers in searches.