How to disable focus stealing prevention in XWin Xorg Multi-Window

I have an X windows program that uses multiple windows and has buttons
to bring up the other windows to the top.  These buttons don't work
(have no effect) in the default settings of Cygwin's Xorg port due to
"focus stealing prevention."

I have a little background with this in Linux as I know the magic in
KDE to disable focus stealing prevention and get these buttons to
work.  Is there a similar setting I can make to XWin Server's
startxwin.exe to disable this?

I have noted that twm and WindowMaker do not prevent focus stealing,
and my program works fine in those window managers.  However, for look
and feel, I would much prefer it to closer integrated into Microsoft
Windows with the multi-window approach.

Thanks,

Jim Steed