Conflicted Win7

A new Windows 7 32 system with a fresh install of CYGWIN can't see any mapped network or shared drives on my other systems.  On the older XP system IT tells me to replace and on another older Windows 7 32 system, CYGWIN could access all drives.  What am I missing in the install that enables access to those drives?

Robert C. McBroom
US Department of Energy
Engineering and ISC Services Division, SE-33
200 Administration Rd.
PO Box 2001
Oak Ridge, TN 37831-8732