Re: OpenGL application performance and "ghost" windows remaining

With the aim of supplying some more information in the hope that someone might help, here are two links to two files demonstrating what I am seeing and what I expect to see with this specific application.

This file shows what I would expect to see:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-aBUdSeOSJNWUpUaVczcmYzTUU/edit?usp=sharing

This file shows a screen grab of what I am seeing, with the "ghost" windows remaining from earlier windows which appeared:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-aBUdSeOSJNQkRJOW9pLVl5OTA/edit?usp=sharing

As I say, I don't see this effect with Xming... Is there anything I can do to get the same performance from Cygwin/X?

Many thanks!