Re: text fields in app don't allow input when running Cygwin X

Hi, Jon,

Thanks for the quick response.

Do you consider this an issue with Cygwin, Java 7 or with our Java apps?
If the issue is with Cygwin do you foresee implementing a solution anytime =
soon?
Or do you know of a workaround we can use in Java?

Trying to figure out what I can do to remedy the issue for my Windows custo=
mers.
I'm a Mac user myself.

Do I spend time trying to workaround the issue?
Wait for a Cygwin solution?
Or just tell my customers that they can't use Cygwin in multi window mode w=
ith
the next release of my app?

Thanks,
Deryl