Question on x3270 under 64bit cygwin/X

I currently use x3270 as packaged with the 32 bit cygwin on several Win-XP computers. We are now migrating those computers to Win-7 boxes. The 64 bit cygwin does not contain the x3270 package. (Also, the 32 bit package is way out of date.)

I emailed the original person who packaged this software for cygwin, but received no response.

Is there someone willing to repackage the x3270 software for 64 bit cygwin?

Is there someone willing to guide me (off-list) to get the latest version of x3270 running under cygwin 64?

--
Tony T