Re: Problem trying to build Cygwin X server from source

Jon TURNEY <jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk> writes:

>  This looks like [1], a mis-match in TLS-ness between XWin and libglapi.
>
>  If you are building using the .cygport file it should have ./configure'ed with
>  --disable-glx-tls?
>
>  [1] http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-xfree/2011-10/msg00065.html

    Ah!  I had indeed screwed up the configuration -- I was manually
building in src using autogen.sh rather than in build and thus had lost
the configuration set up by cygport.  When I blew everything away and
did the cygport stuff again,

    cd /usr/src/
    cygport xorg-server.cygport prep
    cd /usr/src/
    cygport xorg-server.cygport compile

things built fine.  Thank you for all your help!  (To be clear, this
didn't work before the 2 patches you had me make.)

- Mark