Re: Clipboard integration does not work with XDMCP

Thank you very much for your prompt intervention.
I can confirm that your fix works for me too.

I see that now, in the log, lines like the followings are appearing:

	client(600000): Released pid(-1).
	client(600000): Released cmdline(NULL) and cmdargs(NULL).
	client(600000): Reserved pid(-1).
	client(600000): Reserved cmdname(NULL) and cmdargs(NULL).
	AllocNewConnection: client index = 3, socket fd = 13

I guess you raised the trace/log levels for debug/reporting purposes, so probably this is not relevant.

Thank you,
	Danilo Turina