Re: Clipboard interaction issues - breaks after awhile

On 10/09/2014 18:57, Nem W Schlecht wrote:
That 'nedit' thread looks pretty old.  Cut/Paste was working perfectly
for me pre-1.16.0-1.  I've decided to downgrade, as I was having zero
issues with 1.15.1-4.

I can see I'm getting winClipboardFlushXEvents errors in my XWin.0.log
file (attached).  First, multiple time out events after trying
"Conversion to format 242 refused." and then later OpenClipboard ()
failed: 00000005 errors.