Re: Clipboard interaction issues - breaks after awhile

Thanks so much for getting back to me, Jon.

"nxterm" is "Nem's Xterm" - I've just recompiled xterm with some minor
configuration differences.

I backed out to 1.15.1-4 and rebooted and since then I have *not* had
the issue, so I'm wondering if the reboot is needed for some reason.
I'll be upgrading to 1.16.0-2 today and will reboot and test.

Like you mention, I assume its one of my *Windows* apps that is really
the cause of the issue.  Not sure which one, though, if that's the
case.  If it comes back up again, I'll shoot out another note to the
list.

--
Nem W Schlecht