Re: 64-bit xfree86 failing?

> (Resending because qmail can't handle mime)

I don't have a ~/.startxwinrc file, because the account home directory was created without one.

Creating one, making it executable, adding commands to it makes no difference - the X server launches (--muiltiwindow or not) and then decides to shut down.

Do not update your cygwin installations, would be my advice.

Lloyd Wood
http://about.me/lloydwood