Re: run.exe will not work with upgrade from 1.14.4 to 1.16.3

rolling back to 1.3.2-1 fixed it. thank you very much for this, i was
really pulling my hair out on this. i read your request to the
maintainers and fully agree. while i  only brought up this one bug,
since it was basically making cygwin/x useless, there were other
issues that made it annoying.

thanks again.

bill