Re: run.exe will not work with upgrade from 1.14.4 to 1.16.3

On 01/05/2015 04:06 AM, Laurens Blankers wrote:
<snip>

Since I believe the rest of what you wrote above has been covered in one
form or another since my last reply, I won't bore anyone with my responses.
This leaves just one very critical piece of business which absolutely must
be addressed:

>A: Yes.
> >Q: Are you sure?
> >>A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
I really like your signature, do you mind if I borrow/steal it?

Of course!  I actually "borrowed" it from someone else a few lifetimes
ago so it would hardly be sporting of me to deny you equal rights. :-)

--
Larry