Re: Display issue

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 6:06 PM, Maarten Hoes <hoes.maarten@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Im experiencing an issue where the graphics arent displayed correctly. When
> I start LibreOffice on my Fedora 21 Linux system from a cygwin/x system, the
> left hand side (open file, template, writer document, etc.) isnt displayed
> properly initially. After clicking around some, the display updates and gets
> displayed right.
>
> Here's a screenshot of the badly displayed graphics:
> http://imgur.com/bTD4yQ3
>
> And this is what it looks like (correctly) after some clicking around:
> http://imgur.com/adj5mKD
>
> I have no idea on how to start troubleshooting the issue; all thoughts and
> ideas are more than welcome.

I just tried to reproduce this, but I was unable to.
The icons looked correct even before I selected help -> about:
http://i.imgur.com/Tp50WK8.png

I am using XWin 1.17.1-2 32-bit in multiwindow mode on Windows 10
64-bit. I launched XWin via "startxwin" and then ran "ssh -Y
<fedora-host>" from the xterm. I then ran "libreoffice".

Server is Fedora 21 64-bit.

There was no command-line output from LibreOffice.

-Mike