WinNT/Alpha AXP and gnu-win32

Has anyone used any of the gnu-win32 tools on a Win NT/DEC Alpha AXP
machine.  I'm assuming I won't be able to use gcc (I guess the DEC Alpha
compiler is called CLAXP) but I'm hoping to get away with using bash and
gnumake (and maybe even gcc to build dependencies, etc).

Anyone got any horror stories/tales of success on this platform?

Thanks,
--jp

-