RE: Perl 5.003_90 Configure recursion using beta 17.1

Many thanks to all who provided answers. In particular this one, which worked.

Less thanks to those who didn't read the whole of my message.

Incidentally, the -m option isn't strictly a no-op, since when you run mount
it does display the mount as "mixed". Does this means that the functionality
will return in the future?

Yours,

Rob.