g77 compiled ?

First of all, your work is much appreciated. You have done a great job in
this GNU-Win32 project.

Second, a suggestion, the g77 compiler for FORTRAN, which is popular in
science domain, should be included in the CDK. Because of the strong
correlation between g77 and gcc, it may be a tough task to compile g77 in
GNU-Win32 environment. I am willing to try to compile the g77 in GNU-Win32
if no one has done that before. Please provide me more information about
g77: has anyone compiled it in GNU-Win32 ? what is the version the gcc
provided in GNU-Win32 b17.1 ?

Thank you for your reply.
Sincerely,
Wei Ku