Re: Please Sign Me Up!

> Perhaps the cygnus team should clarify this to:
>
>    For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
>    "gnu-win32-request@cygnus.com" with one line of text: "help".

Done!  Good suggestion.

> But could not happen if the mailing list processor would not allow
> unsubscribed people to send to the actual list, but instead send help back,
> as some other lists do.

Majordomo attempts to detect subscribe/unsubscribe/help requests and
automatically redirects such messages to gnu-win32-owner (me) but obviously
it's possible to still get mail through about these subjects.  I'd rather
allow people not on the list to send mail to it, although I may change
my mind if we see a lot more junk mail like that stupid "search engine
secrets" mail of the other day.  :-(

--
Geoffrey Noer
noer@cygnus.com