waiting on threads

Ok, I have added the use of threads in my program (instead
of forking, which I could not get to work, but that is
another issue...), and for the most part it works as
advertised.  I lay out 6 threads and then call
WaitForMultipleObjects passing the variable hThread
(which is defined as hThread[7]).  The handle from each
CreateThread is put into an empty spot in the hThread
array.  When I call WaitForMultipleObjects, I get an
error of INVALID_HANDLE_ERROR (or whatever 6 is).  I then
went through the array one at a time with WaitForSingleObject
and found that the fourth and fifth one were invalid, but
the rest were OK.  This is a little test prototype so there
is not much going on, but I am curious to know if anyone,
who has been using the native threads, has had any problems
(other then the debugging problem from Bruce McLeod), with
these functions?

Gregg Jensen
greggj@savvis.com

-