Re: Is RPC and XDR supported?5

One of my users had exactly this question a couple of months ago.

Check out http://set.gmd.de/~mfg/oncrpc.html

Or try a web search for +ONC +RPC

Date: Mon, 05 May 1997 13:06:54 +0100
From: Uwe Wuerfel <uwe@genias.de>
Subject: Re: Is RPC and XDR supported?5
Sender: owner-gnu-win32@cygnus.com
To: Ben Elliston <bje@air.net.au>, gnu-win32@cygnus.com
Comments: Authenticated sender is <uwe@gimli.genias.de>

> > does anybody know if RPC and maybe XDR is supported by the Cygnus-Compiler
> > and if not, when will it be supported?
>
> Err, can't it be done within a user space library (say, called librpc.a)?

I'm sorry, my question was missleading (English isn't my first language).

What I want to know is: are there libraries for RPC / XDR, since I couldn't
find some in the standard distribution. On Unix they seem to be included
with a compiler distribution.
So the question should rather be if there (will?) come libraries with the
distribution or if I can find some libraries on the net.

Thanks, uwe.

If you cut here, you will probably destroy your monitor.     Uwe Wuerfel
Morgenstund...                   ...kommt selten allein.   uwe@genias.de
-

-