Question

Howdy,
 I've been on this list for a while an have never posted. I've had great
fun learning with gnuwin32 since beta 14. I have wrote a few interesting
programs with them. My question is this.
If a .c file calls for a header of tcp.h or udp.h or the others that are
found on *nix but not in the gnuwin32 distribution how do you work these
files. I mean you can't just take the say linux tcp.h an use it? Sorry
if this is a stupid question but hey I'm no programer or anything just
someone learning. Thanks cygnus its great I've compiled a multitude of
great Unix programs for both my NT an win95 boxes....
Jason L. Esman
-