Re: X11R6.3 nolonger works under B18

If I use statically linked versions of the X libraries made with the usual

ar r libX11static.a *.o

and then link X apps with those, they work!  Of course apps are 1/2 meg or
bigger but they do work.  I think this indicates that the difficulties with
X11R6.3 and B18 are dll differences.

I tried Sergey's suggested changes to junk.c but it still produces the same
error for the dll version.

If some of you dll wizards have a clue what is wrong, I'll be happy to try
an experiment.  After the initial pain of setting this X11 source tree up,
changes are pretty easy.

gb

-