BL18 Installation problems.

Hi,
  I have tried to install cdk.exe bl18 on both W95 and NT3.51 without
success. The archive extracts itself and around the 98% mark fails
with a message reporting that there is not enough free space in TEMP.

I have 150Mb of free disk space, and the archive is 14Mb compressed.
I don't have access to the WIN-NT tools used to create this type of
archive so I cannot investigate it further...

Any help appericated,

Roy.
-