b18 source patches for X11R6.3?

Hi

Looking in the archives I see X11 is now working on b18 and I have downloaded
the dlls'. I'd like to build the X11R6.3 distribution under win95 so as to get
access to all the bin stuff. I have applied all the b17.? patches but have had
a lot of problems building under b18.

I have a pure /gnuwin32/b18/... distribution and during the X11 build all
references to the distribution path (libs, includes) have all occurances of
'i386' pre-processed to '1'. Can I just copy include and lib stuff into
/usr/include and /usr/lib? How do I tell gnuwin where they are now? (spec file
modification? Anything else?)

Some of the build is looking for un.h. Where is that from? Do I need it?

Xterm fails to build because ws_ and wy_pixels (?) are not defined. Any fixes?

Is there a 'jumbo patch' anywhere that fixes all these things for X11R6.3 under
b18? (If not and I get it going anyway, maybe I'll make one.)

And why did patch fail to apply the b17.x patches correctly?

Many Thanks,

--
   _  _______  __ __   Nick Thompson          | Lucent Technologies
  / \/ / / __\/ // /\  Lucent Technologies    |  (Bell Labs Innovations)