Re: Caps lock problem and/or less can't search?

less, and other programs that use regex need the rx.h file from librx
directory in cdksrc.tar.gz, i've appended it here, just copy it to
.../H-i386-cygwin32/i386-cygwin32/include/ , and less builds with the
included (trivial) diff.

No solution (TIKO) for the caps lock problem.