Re: EXE has file junk in it

Ron G. Minnich wrote:

> If this is happening on NT it is a major problem. You should not blame
> gnuwin32 --
No one's blaming gnuwin32 I think gnuwin32 is GREAT.. Heck we need to
remember it is still considered beta.. ie beta 18 ;)

My test are showing that the files that show up are the ones you've last
edited. Ie using wordpad, notepad, pfe32. I can open about 5 to 10 files
then gcc -o mytest mytest.c an mytest will have bits from each of the 10
files I have recently had open.
What i don't understand is if you do a clean reboot an then compile it
seems to grab files on its own from the same dir the *.c is in. Like if
I have mytest.c in c:\project\
an in that dir are 2 files mytest1 an mytest2 then the compiled
mytest.exe has bits from
mytest1 an mytest2 in it....

--
Jason L. Esman aka _Jman