Re: Sergey's latest cygwin.dll and pdksh

> Cygwin.dll blocks the signal while executing signal's handler. If arrived
> signal is blocked, it will be added to process's sig_pending mask. On exit
> from any handler all pending signals are raised again. See exceptions.cc
> for details. Probably, we have to change sig_pending from a bit mask to an
> array of counters to avoid possible losts of a signals. What do you think
> about?

I'm no expert in this area, but I always thought that this was a problem with
signals under UNIX.  The problem is that it is possible to lose signals if
more than one of the same type is received while signals are blocked.

Fixing this might be a good idea, but it may cause other problems in porting
UNIX software that depends on this behavior.

> --
> Sergey Okhapkin, http://www.lexa.ru/sos
> Moscow, Russia
> Looking for a job.