License for beta 19

I just read the beta-19 license and I want to make sure I've understood it.

>From the document, it looks like I (as an Embedded developer) cannot
use any program that uses cygwin32.dll unless it was distributed in
the original tarball by Cygnus; eg. I may not use (just use, not
redistribute) any of the free tools developed by, say, Sergey, nor
even any program I port from the net if it should use cygwin32.dll.

However, if I use the minimal win32, I can do as I please.  Correct?

It is unfortunate that I don't need cygwin32.dll -- if that were the
case, I'm sure we'd license it.  I was looking forward to being able
to run telnetd, but I guess that's not possible without some effort.
Oh, well, it can't be that much extra work to port simple stuff like
telnetd using Mingw32 (assuming I can find the time ;-).

- Tim Iverson
  iverson@cisco.nospam.com
-