Re: pico? pine?

	I think you or someone else should make a port of Pico and Pine (win32
console mode) that will run on the Telnetd daemon server. I saw the
graphical port, but of course it isn't a console app.
	I tried compiling pico/pine in b18, but I haven't gotten pine to compile
and pico doesn't work correctly.....

	Speaking of which, what Linux port and version is Cygwin based on?

	SJ