Re: latest coolview.tar.gz from Sergey...

Jerome Gay wrote:

>  I just downloaded the latest coolview.tar.gz from Sergey HP, and
> install
> bash 2.01...
> It looks like bash no longer recognize my old .bashrc file ...
> and vim-4.6 no longer works....
>
> Any ideas ?
> Thanks,

I believe Sergey once said that the .bashrc must contain only lf's, no
cr/lf's.  Try passing your .bashrc through dos2unix.  As for vim,
someone just posted that if you remove the cs= part from termcap it'll
work.  I just did it and yup, it works.  Though a workaround was to run
it from rxvt (it's so nice to have a scrollbar :)).

--
Due to the abundance of spamming, action has been taken.  Please remove
the underscore (_) from my address when replying to me.  Spammers,