.bashrc file

I just installed b18 on a Windows NT 4.0 system. I
am interested in someone sending me a copy of their
.bashrc file or .profile file as a guide to creating
my own. I would like to configure the software so that
bash source these files when I invoke it. Any related
comments would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Patrick O'Brien
University of Oregon - Institute of Molecular Biology
patrick@uoxray.uoregon.edu
-