RE: Beta 19 status

Geoffrey Noer wrote:
> .exe extensions better during the build process, etc...).  So beta 19
> will happen as soon as everything settles down a little.

Signals handling is incompatible with Windows95 :-( The only way I know for
a now to run cygnus tools stable on W95 is to disable all the signal (and
job control) support. Any ideas/suggestions?

window.cc:

void
window_init ()
{
  DWORD tid;
  HANDLE hThread;

  u->self->hwnd = NULL;
> if (get_os_type () == win95)
>   return;
  window_started = CreateEvent (NULL, TRUE, FALSE, NULL);
  hThread = CreateThread (NULL, 0, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE) Winmain,
							NULL, 0, &tid);

Sorry, I have no ideas how to avoid random crashes with the diagnostics
like "sh.exe causes the general protection error in module USER.EXE"...
sigh :-)

--
Sergey Okhapkin, http://www.lexa.ru/sos
Moscow, Russia