Small czech article about GNU-WIN32

Hi
I am maitainer of czech GNU homepage and I think GNU-win32 project
of one of thinks that worth to note there. But I don't have it
(I even don't have windows) so I can't test it and I don't want
to write about something I don't know.

Please if you are able to write small article in Czech about this project
(like one that is already available about djgpp, Linux, hurd etc)
please contact me at my email(hubicka@paru.cas.cz)

Homepage is at http://www.ta.jcu.cz/gnu/gnu.html

Thanks
Honza