POSTSCRIPT PRINTING

Hej!
My system is Win95 and I have the binary gnuwin32-b18.
I am not on a network and have no postscript printer, but
I have a valuable Postscript text file. There is no plain
text alternative on the web.
What free software can I download for printing the text?
I hope my case is of general interest for the mailing list
members.
Pure ASCII will be good enough; no need for viewing the text
on the screen.
Own investigation led me to a GNU mirror and to the
ghostscript/ghostview combination. This was easy to download.
I expanded  ghostscript-3.33pc.tar.gz  and was able to start
gs386.exe  which gave an empty window and the prompt GS>
I am aware that the included source for ghostview is to be
compiled so it can control ghostscript to do the viewing and
printing actions, but #include <X11/...> fails. Do I have to
download the whole X11R6 complex of 150 MB? I hesitate!

Are there other free utilities available for printing in Post-
script?

Tage

-