Documentation on libraries

     I think I've perused the Cygnus tech library rather thoroughly, and I
     haven't been able to find any documentation on the functions that
     support Windows directly.  Specifically, I am looking for
     documentation on the care and feeding (and parameters and return
     value) of keybd_event().  Any suggestions on where I might find this
     information?

     Thanks.

     /s/
     Pat Bradford