Re: bash: exported env. variables change name in child, Beta 18, NT4.0

I believe your problem lies within make / cygwin.dll, I found that the
exec that is used to spawn sub-processes within make does not pass the
environment.  I made changes to correct this in my source tree.

I am currently trying to determine if Sergey has already fixed this.

Mike

-