My Own Service Run By Inetd.. How?

I have been successful in running inted and connecting to the services
provided
with the package (ie, telnetd) but cannot figure out how to configure
inetd.conf to run my own service. First, on unix systems I make an
entry in /etc/services file to state the public port number to associate
with the custom inetd.conf entry. Creating an equivalent /etc/services
and inted.conf entry on my NT system just results in "FREE" being
called right after "ADD myprogram" when I run inetd.conf -d. Any help
much appreciated.

Thanks. RAZ.

-