Re: Shell-Here Explorer context menu (NBY)

BASH is command line only; just like MSDOS only a little smarter.

The rest of the .exe's in the set are to be executed in a command shell.
No GUI.

However you should be able to create GUI programs with this tool set.

Let me point you to:

ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/gnu-win32/latest/

http://www.cygnus.com/pubs/gnupro/

http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/

http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32

http://www.fu.is.saga-u.ac.jp/~colin/gcc.html

http://www.itribe.net/virtunix/winhelp-man-pages/

-        \\||//
---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
-earnie_boyd@hotmail.com-
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------

>Date: Wed, 03 Dec 1997 23:32:32 -0800
>To: gnu-win32@cygnus.com
>From: SRE <eckert@netcom.com>
>Subject: Re: Shell-Here Explorer context menu
>
>At 04:52 AM 12/03/97 -0500, Robert Seeger wrote:
>>Very nice. I like this. I've wished for this type of thing for a
while, but
>>didn't know how to do it. Thanks. . .
>
>I'm fairly new to this list, so hopefully I'm not asking a stoopid
>questiont that's been asked and answered recently...
>
>Opening a shell is nice, now how about drag-and-drop paths? Is there a
>semi-convenient way to drag a file out of Explorer and drop it into a
>bash window? The default behavior is to have paths like
"D:\temp\file.txt"