Gcc compiler b18 newbie probs

Just installed Gnu-Win32 b18 on Win95 P100 platform. Paths and environment
variables successfully added to autoexec.bat.

Tried to compile the following:

#include <iostream.h>
int main(void)
{
	cout << "Come up and C++ me some time.";
	cout << "\n";
	return 0;
}

Got the following errors:

undefined reference to `cout'
undefined reference to `ostream::operator<<(char const *)'

I presume that iostream.h is not being found. The file resides at:
	C:\gnuwin32\b18\include\g++\iostream.h

I'm using the dos command line. I've tried the -I switch after my compile
statement. 	What is the proper switch?
	What is the proper syntax?
	Back slashes or forward slashes in the path?
	Should I be using BASH shell prompt? Advantages/disadvantages?

Thanks list for your help.

  \ | /   |==         Rich Dorfman
   \|/ eb |==         (414) 569-1228
          | eats      webhead@web-feats.com

  * Web page design, Internet marketing & instruction
  * Total connectivity solutions
  * Firewalls, content filtering & network security

          --->>  www.web-feats.com  <<---
-