Re: Gnu-Win32 Central Website...

On Sun, 21 Dec 1997, jman wrote:
>  Due to well lack of time, I am removing the Gnu-Win32 Website it is
> just to much for me to maintain at this time. I am NOT going to
> remove the ftp site, it will stay and I will continue to update it.
> This is just to let you know to remove links to
> http://www.deninc.com/~gnu-win32

What is the FTP site?  I wasn't aware of the web site.  Any info will be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Steven
http://www.blkbox.com/~swhatley/
                      _|_  |  _|_   "I am the way and the truth and
Steven Whatley         | --|-- |    the life.  No one comes to the
swhatley@blkbox.com    |   |   |    Father except through me."
Houston, Texas             |            -- Jesus Christ (John 14:6 NIV)

-