Problem calling WINAPI functions with structs

Hai

I tried to make some application which has an interface to windows.
I found that some WINAPI32 functions do not correctly pass their arguments
to the stack. GetLargestConsoleWindowSize returns a struct and my feeling
is that GCC does not handle it the same way other windows compilers do, so
it does not work. I am not sure but also passing structs (by value) to
WINAPI funcs have also strange results.

Gert van Antwerpen
antwerp@tpd.tno.nl
Please answer by mail.