Re: My Brain Hurts!! Please help.

As has been stated before, the publisher should not have chosen to
include the gnu-win32 beta project for it's book.  The true beginner is
going to be truely lost.  Also, the contents of the CD are old.  I
suggest that you return the book with the CD and get your money back.
Then apply the money toward courses in programming.  The C language
itself is so technical that I would suggest that you don't start with
it.

-        \\||//
---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
-earnie_boyd@hotmail.com-
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------

Check out these great gnu-win32 related sites:
ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/gnu-win32/latest/           (ftp site)
http://www.cygnus.com/pubs/gnupro/                   (Comercial Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/                (Project Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32                   (Mail Archives)
http://www.itribe.net/virtunix/winhelp-man-pages/    (HTML Man Pages)
http://www.lexa.ru/sos                               (Sergey Okhapkin)
ftp://www.lexa.ru/pub/domestic/sos/                (Sergey's ftp site)
http://www.fu.is.saga-u.ac.jp/~colin/gcc.html        (Colin Peters)
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/ (Mumit Khan)
http://gnu-win32.paranoia.ru                   (Chuck Bogorad's ports)
ftp://ftp.deninc.com/pub (Den Internet Services - US mirror and ports)
http://www.bestweb.net/~aka/gnu-win32/  (GNU-Win32 Bash Configuration)