Re: emacs-like editor

Well I think you've discovered the answer right there. Indeed the last time
I tried to get vi to work on NT was the version Microsoft made available in
NT 3.51. I spent weeks trying to get that dog to run, but to no avail, never
did work. Ever since then I have just assumed that vi would never work on
NT. It's been awhile, so I'm thinking it might be worth it to waste some
more time trying to get it to work now. Hmm...

--Tim Fisher

-