rxvt -e bash

Christoph Kukulies wrote:

> rxvt now works. I start it from a DOS box
>
> rxvt -e bash
>
> There may be better methods using some twmrc file
> but I haven't figured that out yet.

In autoexec.bat include the line

  set shell=/usr/bash

or wherever you may have bash.exe.
Reboot and you can skip "-e bash" on the command line.

By including lines like this in autoexec.bat you can change a host of
bash settings. For instance, the following line gets you a more
instructive prompt.

  set PS1=\n\w\n\t\040

Good luck,

Tijs Michels