Re: Xterm

Daniel,

> I was wondering can i get a windows95/NT Xsession with your software. If so
> i have tried to xconsole.exe and i get a window on my unix display
> "couldn't open display"
>
> Basicly i am trying to do things the other way around kind of like CITRIX
> Winframe

I display win32 clients (such as rxvt) on my sgi workstation display all the
time, if that is what you mean. In this case,

C:\> set DISPLAY=your_machine.edu:0.0

where your_machine.edu is the address of your unix box. I am not sure whether
xconsole.exe works properly.

--
Arlindo da Silva
dasilva@alum.mit.edu